FREE - A+ Kids Lunchbox Recipes
19 FREE Lunch Recipes
As parents, we all know what a chore it can be to get our kids to eat a healthy, nutritious lunch--especially when they are away from home. That's where MyLunchbox can help. Developed by moms and experts on children's nutrition, MyLunchbox provides a wonderful sampling of healthy kids school lunch recipes that both busy, on-the-go parents and kids will love.
Get the Free Recipes
* * * * * * * * * * * O R * * * * * * * * * * *
The Kids Delicious Cookbook
100 Gluten & Dairy-Free Recipes
100 Fast, Fun and Fantastic Gluten and Dairy Free Recipes for Kids from MyFoodMyHealth Chefs Get the recipes Take the Bland and Boring out of Gluten and Dairy Free Eating! Enjoy mouthwatering smoothies, kid-friendly wraps, Moroccan turkey meatballs and more...The MyFoodMyHealth Kid-Delicious Gluten and Dairy Free Cookbook is filled with recipes so tasty, even your pickiest eaters will ask for more.
Download cookbook PDF now for only $9.95
Learn More About the Cookbook
How do you get your kids to eat a healthy lunch without finger wagging, threats or moans and groans?
1. Make it a rainbow. Offer colorful foods with a variety of different tastes, textures and hues.
2. Make it a treat to open lunch. Cut food in shapes, let your kids pick out a fun bento box.
3. Let the kids help. Kids are more likely to eat a lunch they help prepare.
4. Let them choose. Have a variety of healthful foods on hand and let them pick. It will help build lifelong healthy eating habits and end food battles.
5. Cut out processed foods. Fresh foods taste better than processed and are better for you. And they cost about the same.
6. Reach for fruit instead of candy. Whole foods give the nutritious boost kids need to earn a passing grade.